(observatory-satellite for detecting gamma rays and X-rays)
GRANAT was a Gamma-Ray/X-ray
space observatory launched by the Soviet Union
in 1989, fully functioning until 1994 and partially
functioning until 1998.
France, Denmark and Bulgaria collaborated.
- SIGMA - X-ray and soft gamma-ray telescope.
- ART-P - X-ray telescope.
- PHEBUS - Transient detector.
- WATCH - Collimator/detector of X-rays.
- KONUS-B - X-ray/gamma-ray detector.
- TOURNESOL - Optical and X-ray/gamma-ray detector to identify optical counterparts.
|GRS||GRS 1124-683||GRANAT|| |