(Mars 2020 Rover)
(Mars rover in planning)
Mars 2020 (or Mars 2020 Rover)
is a planned mission to land a rover on Mars.
Launch is to be in 2020 with arrival sometime January to March 2021
for a two-year primary mission.
- PIXL - Planetary Instrument for X-ray Lithochemistry.
- RIMFAX - Radar Imager for Mars' subsurface experiment.
- MEDA - Mars Environment Dynamics Analyzer (meteorological).
- MOXE - Mars Oxygen ISRU Experiment: trial attempt to produce O2 from atmosphere CO2.
- SHERLOC - Scanning Habitable Environments with Raman and Luminescence for Organics and Chemicals.
- MHS - Mars Helicopter Scout (solar powered drone).