Autism FAQ in various formats
I offer alternate formats of the Autism FAQ memo:
- Normal version
- For normal web use.
- FAQ in one large page
- Allows you to print it all at once, but it might be too large
for your browser. Also allows you to use your browser's "search
within page" function to find things. As of 11/7/98, it is a little less than
- Plain text version (in one large page)
This might be the best version to display or print on some older
systems such as DOS but it does not have the pretty
fonts and clickable items of the web versions.
It's pretty much as large as the single-page version above.
- Plain text version with newer parts marked
by a vertical bar in the first column.
- Allows you to see what I've added and changed recently by
looking for a "vertical bar" i.e. "|" in the first column of the
Unfortunately, this is based on the plain text version in a single
page: my method of finding the changes only works on plain text files
so this is all I could offer.
- Plain text version broken into 500-line parts for any who have
web browsers that cannot load large documents.
- If your browser is restricted to very small pages, then this may
be your best bet for getting the whole FAQ. As of September 25, 2005,
it requires 24 such pages, but I've set this page up for 26 parts
to accomodate future growth of the FAQ memo.
-- John Wobus, December 2, 1998
This page can be found at